Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 She's the center of my heart

I hope everyone can see,
What a great *** you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.
I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,
In happy times and sad.
On your birthday I wish you joy,
Just like you pass around.
May all your good times multiply,
And happiness abound,
May Allah Bless you here and hereafter.


Di dalam Alqur'an Allah berfirman:
"Dan kami perintahkan kepada manusia (agar berbuat baik) kepada kedua ibu bapaknya; ibunya telah mengandungnya dalam keadaan lemah yang bertambah-tambah, dan menyapihnya dalam 2 tahun. Bersyukurlah kepadaKu dan kedua ibu bapakmu" (QS:Luqman:14)


Happy birthday, Zaiton bt A. Rahman!
(June 8)




"she's the center of my heart our heart"
 

Sang Penglipur Lara - Copyright © 2013 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates